Data Collection and 3rd Party Software Integration to Ostendo
Data Collection devices allow you to enter data once (keyboard or scanner) in the immediate environment the job is being performed while updating Ostendo at the same time.
Typical devices used with Ostendo by your operations team include:
- Barcode Scanners, Portable Readers and Handheld Devices
- Touch Screens on the Shop Floor
- Mobile Smart Phones
- PDAs and PDTs
- Time & Attendance Systems
- Processing Monitoring Systems
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
Data Exchange/Data Interchange allows information to be synchronised between Ostendo and a 3rd party software program.
- CAD eg Bills of Material
- eCommerce (Webstores)
- Business Intelligence Tools
- Accounting Software Applications such as MYOB, Reckon, QuickBooks, sage Pastel, MoneyWorks, Xero, etc
This whole area of technology can be quite mind blowing and most of us ‘don’t know what we don’t know’.
We want a solution to our problem but we don’t know where to begin.
Most choices come down to budget – how much are you willing to spend today?
Click on this email link below if you would like to talk to someone about “What do I need? How much is it? Will my fingers fit on the keypad? etc”.
Development-X Limited will connect you with someone ‘who knows what they are talking about’.
Ostendo Data Collection and 3rd Party Software Integration Information Request
Ostendo® adds advanced inventory, job costing, manufacturing, service and distribution to your accounting system.